Tuesday 23 August 2011

Oh yes I'm still here

So term has ended, absolutely insane.  I now have two weeks of recess but so much marking, there is no way I'm going to get through it all, or everything else I need to do.  More hours needed.

But I'm back on the weight loss train.  I went in to maintenance mode and kept my weight steady, no loss or gain so not bad.  I've done three work outs in the last three days, tomorrow is a rest day, and then Thurs in another gym day.  Not sure what I will do Friday, but something to get my booty moving.  I want to go hard for the next two weeks because I will probably have to go in to maintenance again for the last six weeks of semester.

Weight=89.5kg (197lb)

3 comments:

  1. You need a TA! American professors have them to do their tedious work and to talk to students. Basically most everything except - no... I was going to say teach, but they do that too.

    Glad to see you are still working on the jiggly! I was getting all fretful! I look to you to talk Spring and Summer fun with babies while we North Hemis settle into the winter!

    Now that I have read you are getting the booty moving I feel inspired to get my own moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jitter lady! I am glad that you are back. Don't fret over the challenge thing. Sometimes life gets busy.
    It is great that you maintained even when life was all crazy and busy. To me that shows that you have made serious and lasting changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jitter! How are ya?! :) I know what you mean about busy -- I feel so busy myself I don't know where to start.

    That's awesome that you still manage to find time to workout. I'm having a little bit of a hard time putting some fitness hours -- only because I'm trying to keep up from school work.

    anyway, I hope you're having a great week despite being busy :)

    hugs, gertie

    ReplyDelete