Monday 25 July 2011

Post weekend weight a-oK!

So I expected a gain after the weekend, its pretty normal for me.  But hey, no gain!  89.5kg and holding strong.  Which is good because the winter weather is getting to me.  I have so much to do for work, trying to get exercise in is becoming a massive chore.  And by the time I'm home at night I cannot be assed working out.  Yes excuses I know.

So my plan is to go in to semi-maintenance mode for a month.  I will watch my diet but exercise will be less as long as I don't gain.  If I gain then I need to get my butt moving more.  In a months time I am on break again and can ramp up 2 weeks.  Then winter will be over and as the weather starts to turn and days get longer and mornings warmer it will be business as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jitter, I haven't been able to post comments on your 3fc blog, so hopefully this one will get to you. I recorded 197.3 for a check in weight for you. I think it's neat that we hover around the same numbers together. :)

    ReplyDelete