Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy new year

Here we are, 2012.  I intended on writing more, earlier, but yanno how life is.

Weight reduction, well I maintained over the holiday period.  I'm finding it really hard to get my head back in the game.  Exercise wise I'm all good, its food.  And food is the way to reduce weight.  To be honest I don't know if I'm going to succeed in further weight reduction, I want to, but the drive isn't there.  I just want to eat rubbish.  I keep thinking "think through the eat".  But it doesn't work, I still have this little voice saying ahh fuck it, just eat it.

On the plus side I went through my drawers and wardrobe today and threw out everything that was 20+ or had an X on the label.  I had doubt, I had moments of should I really get rid of this.  But then I said to myself I don't want to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I know it is hard to get rid of that stuff. Especially if it is sorta cute. I had to start with the tops and pants that were outrageously large and then step downward. Still working on it. I am worried I will regain and be naked. Not pretty. Either point.

    Glad you decided to post.

    ReplyDelete