Sunday 20 May 2012

No longer obese!

Well folks, here we are at the end of my two weeks of low carb and the scales are showing a great response.  Now I know that for the most part the major loss at first is water, but the psychological lift has been amazing.  As of this morning I weigh 79.5kg (175.3lb), when I started I was back over 85kg so its been over 10lb lost in the first two weeks.  I lost most of it in the first week, this week its been about 2lb.  And my BMI is 29.4, yehaw. 

I am ok with the low carb, I'm going to continue for a little longer because its helping with the sugar cravings definitely.  So another two weeks and then we'll see.

Man, I can't believe I'm in the 70s.  This is high school weight folks!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this huge milestone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!! Congratulations! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dancing for you! Yay!!
    Keep on rockin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Picture. I demands it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! You've changed your life so much since you started this blog. It really is something, and I am glad that you found a way to get your weight loss going again. Congrats all around.
    Pictures, please. I am with Munch on that one.

    ReplyDelete