Monday 9 September 2013

Nine weeks (of weight loss, not pregnancy!)

Weighed in today, 17lb (7.7kg) reduction in nine weeks. Pretty happy although I cannot shake this fear that any minute now my motivation will disappear again and I'll be back to stuffing down a donut without even tasting it.

I guess that is one of the problems with losing a substantial amount of weight, regaining, relosing, gaining yoyoyoyo. I always feel like I'm one bad day away from losing control and going fuck it binge time.

I'm super tired, I've been working on my teaching portfolio all evening. Life seems to be really annoying sometimes!  LOL. I mean, I'll have a week where I have very little to do and then suddenly I'm crazy busy. Can't we just have a nice even level of stress!

But I wanted to write something here, trying to stay connected and have a record of this crazy journey we're on.

1 comment:

  1. God I totally can relate. Nowadays when I see a downshift movement in the scale. I don't get all hyped up anymore only because I know there's a chance it'll go right up! haha but good job so far! Have a relaxing day or evening!

    ReplyDelete