Sunday 28 July 2013

Will the world stop turning just for a day

Don't you hate that feeling of playing catch up? Some days everything seems to go wrong because you just don't have enough time to stop and correct something, catch your breath before moving on.

This is me at the moment, today in particular was insane until about 30min ago when I realised I had actually got to the top of Mount ToDo. Its a nice view, but I suspect I won't be here long!

Life for me is full on, not only family and work, now I am studying again (post grad studies in tertiary teaching) as well plus trying to really stay on focus weight wise. Exercise has been what I gave up, but its temporary and I'm ok with that. Focus is on diet and so far its working. Of course in saying that I'm only starting week 3 of being focused again so yanno how this ride goes.

Still, feel confident that by the end of semester I'll be back down to my adult lowest and fingers crossed this time I can maintain. I just need to watch my stress and boredom levels.  My life seems to be one or the other, too much or zero free time.

It appears blog land is empty, all my old usuals have disappeared/privatised. I don't have time to look for new friends though, but hopefully I'll keep writing, it helps with accountability when I write here.



1 comment:

  1. Ah well your old friends in blogland still read you. SLOWLY but surely I return to check in. We are in opposite hemispheres - what do you expect?

    How long will it take you to complete your studies? With all on your plate I cannot imagine there is any room for boredom so you have that out of the way. It is almost Spring for you - that means time outside with your babes.

    ReplyDelete